Sunday, May 2, 2010





Hi Everyone,

I've been busy making things so there are a ton of new ideas I'll be adding over the next few weeks. Due to the fact that I'm the world's worst photographer, the pics are taking up far too much time. I'll persist and hopefully they will appear soon. I dislike making up instructions so most will be pics of things that should be easy enough to work out from a good photo (hence the need for the good photo).

The pics I've added today are:

The origami bird decoration which is made from a recycled magazine page with a feather for the tail and sequins or diamantes for the eyes. This design was made for a school Christmas craft project using recycled photcopying paper. It has the advantage of being able to be folded flat for easy posting. It is made from a simple origami bird with a feather glued at the tail end and sequins or diamantes glued on both sides for the eyes. The pic shown is the latest design where I've added a bow to the body.

A peacock box made from an origami box decorated with a peacock image and gold edging made from a decorative edge cutter and embellished with glitter. The box is made from wallpaper. This one was not made from recycled paper but it can be.

The owl brooch is just a simple idea made from end bits of fabric, buttons and embroidery thread.


Have fun,
Connie

1 comment: